Simple Simon Solitaire
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Good
Win about 3 in 5 games (58%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Simple Simon
When the tableaus are empty.
- There are ten tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♠, 6♥, 6♣ and 6♦. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 3♠ 2♦ A♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
Strategy & Tips
- Focus on making moves that uncover the face-down cards.