FreeCell may appear a little daunting at first, but don't let that stop you conquering this classic game. Almost every single game can be won, if you're up for the challenge working out the winning moves!
How to win
Move all cards to the four foundations
- The four foundations are built up by suit starting with an Ace and ending with a King
- The eight tableaus are built down by alternating colours
- Partially built sequences may be moved between tableaus (given enough free cells and empty tableaus)
Strategies & Tips
- Keep the four free cells, free where possible. They are used to help move the large stacks of cards.
- An empty tableau doubles the number of cards you can move between tableaus
- Any single card may be moved to a free cell space