Scorpion (Two Suits) Solitaire
A variation of Scorpion played with two suits (hearts and spades).
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 10 games (10%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Scorpion (Two Suits)
Remove all the cards from the stock and tableau by building four full sequences of cards.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 8♠ and the 7♥ may move onto the 8♥. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence can build on top 6♥ 5♥ 4♥ 3♥.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
Strategy & Tips
- Focus on making moves that uncover the face-down cards.