Simon Jester Solitaire
Simon Jester is an open game (all 104 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game).
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 4 games (75%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
The goal is to discard all cards from the tableau. Do this by building sequences in suit from King through to Ace. Sequences not built with the same suit are not removed.
- There are fourteen tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♠, J♥, J♣ and J♦. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♠ 7♦ 6♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.