Spider Relaxed (Four Suits) Solitaire
This relaxed version of Spider has the same rules except it allows dealing from the stock at any time. Spider Relaxed (Four Suits) is played with four decks (104 cards). This version is played with all four suits. Its name is derived from the eight stacks you build representing the spiders legs.
Rules provide a challenge.
Odds of winning: Low
Win about 1 in 4 games (25%).
More than 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Remove all the cards, leaving none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are ten tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the J♠ may move onto the Q♠, Q♥, Q♣ and Q♦. Starting with the J♥ the following sequence can build on top 10♠ 9♠ 8♦ 7♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
Strategies & Tips
- Aim to build down by the same suit when possible, minimize mixing suits. Although you may mix suits while building down, only stacks of the same suit can be moved between the tableaus and only full 'legs' of the same suit will be removed.