A version of Scorpion that allows any card to be moved to empty tableau spaces.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 5 games (60%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Wasp
Remove all the cards from the stock and tableau by building four full sequences of cards.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 9♠. Starting with the 8♠ the following sequence can build on top 7♠ 6♠ 5♠ 4♠.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
Strategy & Tips
- Focus on making moves that uncover the face-down cards.