Black Widow (Four Suits) Solitaire
Black Widow (Four Suits) is played with two-decks (104 cards). It follows the same rules as Spider while also allowing sequences of different suits to also be moved. This version is played with all four suits (spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds). It is an easier version of Spider (Four Suits).
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 9 in 10 games (90%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Black Widow (Four Suits)
Remove all the cards, leaving none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are ten tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 9♠, 9♥, 9♣ and 9♦. Starting with the 8♥ the following sequence can build on top 7♠ 6♠ 5♦ 4♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by rank can move together as a group. The sequences can build down regardless of suit.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped. Every tableau must have at least one card before dealing from the stock.