Tri Peaks Solitaire
A classic game involving three pyramids of cards representing mountain peaks. Less commonly known as Three Peaks, Tri Towers and Triple Peaks. Discard all the cards to win.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Fifty-fifty
Win about 1 in 2 games (50%).
Less than 5 minutes per game.
Skill Level: All Skill
Winning is determined by skill. Little to no luck is involved.
How to Play Tri Peaks
Discard all the pyramid cards.
- Move cards to the waste that are one rank higher or lower than the current waste card.
- Cards may be built around-the-corner (i.e. Ace on King and visa-versa).
- An single pass through the stock is permitted.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is not movable.
Strategy & Tips
- Use the stock to open up more moves. Be frugal as once they’re gone, they’re gone - no redeals allowed.