TwoCell follows the same rules as the popular game FreeCell except that cell spaces are reduced to two from the typical four. This makes it significantly harder to win.
How to win
Move all cards to the four foundations
- The four foundations are built up by suit starting with an Ace and ending with a King
- The eight tableaus are built down by alternating colours
- Partially built sequences may be moved between tableaus (given enough free cells and empty tableaus)
Strategies & Tips
- Keep the four free cells, free where possible. They are used to help move the large stacks of cards.
- An empty tableau doubles the number of cards you can move between tableaus
- Any single card may be moved to the free cell spaces