One of many games known as Napolean at St. Helena, ForeCell is a Swedish variant that predates FreeCell with a different layout and only permitting tableua spaces to be filled by Kings.
How to win
Move all cards to the four foundations
- The four foundations are built up by suit starting with an Ace and ending with a King
- The eight tableaus are built down by alternating colours
- Partially built sequences may be moved between tableaus (given enough free cells and empty tableaus)
- Only Kings may be moved to empty tableua spaces
- Any single card may be moved to a free cell space
Strategies & Tips
- Keep the four free cells, free where possible. They are used to help move the large stacks of cards.
- An empty tableau doubles the number of cards you can move between tableaus