A variant of FreeCell where sequences are built down by suit and only Kings may be placed on an empty tableau space.
Odds of winning: Very High
Almost every game is winnable (98%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play KingCell
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 6♠ and the 7♦ may move onto the 6♦. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♥ 9♥ 10♥ J♥.
- There are four cells.
- Any card may move to an empty cell space. A cell can hold only one card.
- The top card is movable.
- There are eight tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by any other suit.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 8♥, 8♣ and 8♦. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence can build on top 6♠ 5♥ 4♦ 3♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by any other suit can move together as a group.
Strategy & Tips
- Keep the four free cells, free where possible. They are used to help move the large stacks of cards.
- Any single card may be moved to a free cell space.