Triple Interchange Solitaire
Triple Interchange is played with three standard decks (156 cards). There are nine tableaus that contain nine cards each. The objective is to build the twelve foundations up by suit from Ace to King.
Odds of winning: Fifty-fifty
Win about 1 in 2 games (50%).
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Triple Interchange
Move all cards to the twelve foundations.
- There are twelve foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♦ the following sequence can build on top 6♦ 7♦ 8♦ 9♦.
- There are nine tableaus.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit.
- For example the J♠ may move onto the Q♠ and the J♥ may move onto the Q♥. Starting with the J♦ the following sequence can build on top 10♦ 9♦ 8♦ 7♦.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is movable.