A variation of Yukon where tableaus are built down by any other suit instead of alternating color.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 7 in 10 games (70%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Moosehide
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 8♦ may move onto the 7♦. Starting with the 8♠ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 10♠ J♠ Q♠.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by any other suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♥, 6♣ and 6♦. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 3♥ 2♦ A♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).