Double Moosehide Solitaire
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 4 in 5 games (80%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Double Moosehide
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 8♦ may move onto the 7♦. Starting with the 8♣ the following sequence can build on top 9♣ 10♣ J♣ Q♣.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are ten tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by any other suit.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♥, J♣ and J♦. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♥ 7♦ 6♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).