Double Easthaven Solitaire
A version of Easthaven that uses two standards decks (104 cards).
Rules provide a challenge.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 10 games (10%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Double Easthaven
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♦ the following sequence can build on top 6♦ 7♦ 8♦ 9♦.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the J♠ may move onto the Q♦ and the J♥ may move onto the Q♣. Starting with the J♥ the following sequence can build on top 10♠ 9♦ 8♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.