Blind Alleys Solitaire
Blind Alleys is played identically to Pas Seul except it starts with two additional layers of face down cards and allows two passes through the stock (one redeal).
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 7 in 10 games (70%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Luck
Winning is mostly determined by luck. A small amount of skill is involved.
How to Play Blind Alleys
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 4♠ may move onto the 3♠ and the 4♦ may move onto the 3♦. Starting with the 4♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♥ 6♥ 7♥ 8♥.
- There are six tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 8♦ and the 7♥ may move onto the 8♣. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence can build on top 6♠ 5♦ 4♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- A single redeal of the waste back into the stock is permitted. Allowing for two complete passes through the stock.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.