Triple Easthaven Solitaire
A version of Easthaven that uses three standards decks (156 cards).
Rules provide a challenge.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 9 in 10 games (90%).
More than 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: All Skill
Winning is determined by skill. Little to no luck is involved.
How to Play Triple Easthaven
Move all cards to the twelve foundations.
- There are twelve foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♣ the following sequence can build on top 6♣ 7♣ 8♣ 9♣.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are twelve tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♦ and the 9♥ may move onto the 10♣. Starting with the 9♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♠ 7♦ 6♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.