Big Spider Solitaire
Big Spider is played with three standard decks (156 cards). There are thirteen tableaus that contain six cards each. The stock will deal one card to each tableau when used. The stock has enough cards to be used six times.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 4 in 5 games (85%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Big Spider
Remove all cards by creating complete sequences. Leave none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♠, 10♥, 10♣ and 10♦. Starting with the 9♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♠ 7♠ 6♦ 5♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped. Every tableau must have at least one card before dealing from the stock.