Spider Relaxed Solitaire
This relaxed version of Spider has the same rules except it allows dealing from the stock at any time. Spider Relaxed is played with two decks (104 cards). This version is played with a single suit (spades). Its name is derived from the eight stacks you build representing the spiders legs.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Very High
Almost every game is winnable (95%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Spider Relaxed
Remove all the cards, leaving none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are ten tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the Q♠ may move onto the K♠. Starting with the Q♠ the following sequence can build on top J♠ 10♠ 9♠ 8♠.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
Strategy & Tips
- Focus on making moves that uncover the face-down cards.