Chinese Spider Solitaire
Chinese Spider is a three suit (spades, hearts & diamonds) version of Spider. There are twelve tableaus that contain six cards each.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 4 in 5 games (80%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Chinese Spider
Remove all cards by creating complete sequences. Leave none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are twelve tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥ and 7♦. Starting with the 6♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♦ 2♥.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped. Every tableau must have at least one card before dealing from the stock.