Huge Spider Solitaire
Huge Spider is played with four standard decks (208 cards).
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 4 games (75%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Huge Spider
In Huge Spider the goal is to discard cards by making complete runs from King through to Ace. Once you have created a complete run of the same suit, the cards are discarded. You win when there are no more cards remaining.
- There are twenty tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♠, J♥, J♣ and J♦. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♠ 7♦ 6♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped. Every tableau must have at least one card before dealing from the stock.