Scorpion II (Four Suits) Solitaire
A version of Scorpion Solitaire that is played with the standard four suits (hearts, spades, clubs & diamonds).
Rules provide a challenge.
Odds of winning: Fifty-fifty
Win about 1 in 2 games (50%).
More than 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Scorpion II (Four Suits)
Remove all the cards from the stock and tableau by building four full sequences of cards.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the Q♠ may move onto the K♠ and the Q♥ may move onto the K♥. Starting with the Q♦ the following sequence can build on top J♦ 10♦ 9♦ 8♦.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
Strategy & Tips
- Focus on making moves that uncover the face-down cards.