Scorpion Head Solitaire
Scorpion Head is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards).
Odds of winning: Fifty-fifty
Win about 1 in 2 games (50%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Scorpion Head
In Scorpion Head the goal is to discard cards by making complete runs from King through to Ace. Once you have created a complete run of the same suit, the cards are discarded. You win when there are no more cards remaining.
- There are four cells.
- Any card may move to an empty cell space. A cell can hold only one card.
- The top card is movable.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 6♥ may move onto the 7♥. Starting with the 6♠ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♠ 2♠.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.