Neptune is played with four standard decks (208 cards). There are eight tableaus that contain one cards each.
Odds of winning: Low
Win about 3 in 10 games (30%).
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Neptune
Pair cards up or down and regardless of suit. Empty tableaus automatically fill from the stock.
In Neptune the goal is to discard cards by pairing cards together. You win when there are no more cards remaining to pair.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Initially containing one card face up in each tableau.
- Pair cards up or down and regardless of suit.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 6♥ or the 8♣. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence may build on top 8♠ 9♠ 8♦ 7♣.
- The top card is movable.
- Empty spaces are automatically populated with a card from the stock.
There are 2 games that have a similar play style to Neptune: