Block Ten Solitaire
Block Ten is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are nine tableaus that contain one cards each.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 20 games (5%).
Skill Level: All Luck
Winning is determined by luck. Little to no skill is involved.
How to Play Block Ten
Pair cards that add up to ten. Pair Jacks, Queens, Kings. Empty tableaus automatically fill from the stock.
In Block Ten the goal is to discard cards by pairing cards together. You win when there are no more cards remaining to pair.
- There are nine tableaus.
- Initially containing one card face up in each tableau.
- Pair cards that add up to ten regardless of their suit. Pairs of Jacks, Queens, Kings discard together.
- The top card is movable.
- Empty spaces are automatically populated with a card from the stock.
There are 7 games that have a similar play style to Block Ten:
- Elevens - Win by discarding all cards. Pair cards that add up to eleven. Create triples of Jack-Queen-King.
- Nines - Win by discarding all cards. Pair cards that add up to nine. Discard Nines individually. Create quads of Ten-Jack-Queen-King.
- Simple Pairs - Win by discarding all cards. Pair cards with equal rank and regardless of suit.
- Neptune - Four decks. Pair cards up or down and regardless of suit. There are eight tableaus.
- Shuffle - Win by discarding all cards. Pair cards up or down and regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings and Aces. There are eight tableaus.
- Tens - Win by discarding all cards. Create quads of Ten-Ten-Ten-Ten, Jack-Jack-Jack-Jack, Queen-Queen-Queen-Queen, King-King-King-King. There are thirteen tableaus.
- Thirteens - Win by discarding all cards. Pair cards that add up to thirteen. Discard Kings individually. There are ten tableaus.