Lady Jane Solitaire
Lady Jane is played with two standard decks (104 cards). The objective is to build the eight foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very High
Almost every game is winnable (99%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Lady Jane
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 8♦ may move onto the 7♦. Starting with the 8♣ the following sequence can build on top 9♣ 10♣ J♣ Q♣.
- Cards on the foundation may be moved.
- There are ten tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♠, 10♥, 10♣ and 10♦. Starting with the 9♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♠ 7♠ 6♦ 5♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- A single redeal of the waste back into the stock is permitted. Allowing for two complete passes through the stock.
- The stock deals three cards face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is movable.