Double Jane Solitaire
Double Jane is played with four standard decks (208 cards). The objective is to build the sixteen foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 9 in 10 games (90%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Double Jane
The goal of Double Jane is to move all 208 cards to the foundation piles. You achieve this by building sequences of cards up by suit that start with an Ace and end with a King. You win when the sixteen foundations each contain a complete sequence of thirteen cards.
- There are sixteen foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 5♠ and the 6♦ may move onto the 5♦. Starting with the 6♠ the following sequence can build on top 7♠ 8♠ 9♠ 10♠.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥, 7♣ and 7♦. Starting with the 6♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is movable.