Eternal Triangle Solitaire
Eternal Triangle is played with two standard decks (104 cards). The objective is to build the eight foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 3 in 43 games (7%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Eternal Triangle
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 3♠ may move onto the 2♠ and the 3♦ may move onto the 2♦. Starting with the 3♠ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 5♠ 6♠ 7♠.
- There are ten tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♦ and the 5♥ may move onto the 6♣. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.