Triple Triangle Solitaire
Triple Triangle is played with three standard decks (156 cards). The objective is to build the twelve foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 20 games (5%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Triple Triangle
Move all cards to the twelve foundations.
- There are twelve foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♣ the following sequence can build on top 6♣ 7♣ 8♣ 9♣.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♦ and the 9♥ may move onto the 10♣. Starting with the 9♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♠ 7♦ 6♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
There is one game with similar play style to Triple Triangle: