Dnieper is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are seven tableaus that contain four cards each.
Odds of winning: Low
Win about 3 in 10 games (30%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Dnieper
Remove all cards by creating sequences. Leave none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Tableaus can build around-the-corner (a King may move onto an Ace). Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 6♥ may move onto the 7♥. Starting with the 6♠ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♠ 2♠.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.