Sevastopol is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards).
How to Play Sevastopol
Remove all cards by creating sequences. Leave none in the stock or tableaus.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♠ and the 9♥ may move onto the 10♥. Starting with the 9♣ the following sequence can build on top 8♣ 7♣ 6♣ 5♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.