Winery is an open game with all 52 cards dealt at the beginning of play. Five cards are dealt to each of the ten tableaus and the remaining two cards to the cell spaces. The tableaus are built down by any alternating color, with only the top card of each being eligible for play. The cell spaces are eligible to play to the tableau or foundations at any time. The objective is to build the four foundations up by suit from Ace through to King.
How to win
Move all cards to the four foundations
- The tableaus are built down by alternating colours
- Any card may be moved to an empty tableau
- An Ace may be moved to an empty foundation
- The foundations are built up by suit
- Any card may be moved to an empty cell