Triple Yukon Solitaire
Yukon played with three decks of cards (156 cards).
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 9 in 10 games (90%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Triple Yukon
Move all cards to the twelve foundations.
- There are twelve foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 6♠ and the 7♦ may move onto the 6♦. Starting with the 7♣ the following sequence can build on top 8♣ 9♣ 10♣ J♣.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♦ and the 10♥ may move onto the J♣. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♦ 7♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).