Quadruple Yukon Solitaire
A ridiculous version of Yukon played with four full decks of cards (208 cards!), sixteen foundations and sixteen tableaus. Hopefully you are playing this on a large widescreen.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 4 games (75%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Move all cards to the sixteen foundations.
- There are sixteen foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠ and the 8♦ may move onto the 7♦. Starting with the 8♦ the following sequence can build on top 9♦ 10♦ J♦ Q♦.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are sixteen tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the J♠ may move onto the Q♦ and the J♥ may move onto the Q♣. Starting with the J♥ the following sequence can build on top 10♠ 9♦ 8♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).