Penelopes Web Solitaire
Penelopes Web is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game). The objective is to build the four foundations up by suit from Ace to King.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 91 games (1%).
Skill: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 5♠ and the 6♦ may move onto the 5♦. Starting with the 6♠ the following sequence can build on top 7♠ 8♠ 9♠ 10♠.
- There are eight tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥, 7♣ and 7♦. Starting with the 6♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- The top card is movable.
There is one game with similar play style to Penelopes Web: