Little Milligan Solitaire
Little Milligan is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are seven tableaus that contain one cards each. The objective is to build the four foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 7 games (15%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 5♠ and the 6♦ may move onto the 5♦. Starting with the 6♦ the following sequence can build on top 7♦ 8♦ 9♦ 10♦.
- Cards on the foundation may be moved.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the Q♠ may move onto the K♦ and the Q♥ may move onto the K♣. Starting with the Q♥ the following sequence can build on top J♠ 10♦ 9♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.