Golf Solitaire starts with 35 face-up cards across seven tableaus. The aim is to discard all cards to the waste. Cards one rank higher or one rank lower than the current waste card can be discarded to the waste. Deal a new waste card from the stock when no more moves are available. Golf is also known as One Foundation Solitaire.
How to win
Move all the cards from the 7 tableaus to the waste
- To start the game choose a card to move to the waste (or take one from the stock)
- Cards may be moved to the foundation as long as they are one rank higher or lower than the current waste card
- No card may be placed on a King
- A King may be placed on an Ace
Strategies & Tips
- Choose the first waste card carefully to maximize the number of subsequent cards that can be discarded
- Plan ahead: look for the longest sequence of cards to discard.
- If you know you'll need to deal from the stock, try to finish the sequence on a King