Double Golf Solitaire
Double Golf is played with two standard decks (104 cards). There are nine tableaus that contain seven cards each.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 3 in 50 games (6%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Double Golf
No building on the tableau. Stock deals one to waste without redeals. Build waste up or down regardless of suit.
The goal of Double Golf is to move all cards off the tableau.
- There are nine tableaus.
- Initially containing seven cards face up in each tableau.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the tableaus remain empty.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible. Once on the waste, cards remain until used in a valid move.
- There is one waste.
- Initially containing one card face up in the waste.
- The waste build up or down regardless of suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♥ or the 6♣. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence may build on top 6♠ 7♠ 6♦ 5♣.
There are 2 games that have a similar play style to Double Golf: