Double Russian Solitaire
A more difficult version of Double Yukon with half the number of possible moves where cards are built down by suit instead of alternating color.
Odds of winning: Very High
Win about 4 in 5 games (80%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Double Russian
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♠ the following sequence can build on top 6♠ 7♠ 8♠ 9♠.
- Once on the foundation, the top card can continue to move as needed to build sequences on the tableau.
- There are ten tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♠ and the 5♥ may move onto the 6♥. Starting with the 5♠ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 3♠ 2♠ A♠.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).