Yukon Kings Solitaire
Yukon Kings is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards).
Odds of winning: Low
Win about 3 in 10 games (30%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Yukon Kings
Build tableaus down by alternating color and wrap around on Aces. Any card is movable. Fill empty tableaus with Kings.
The goal of Yukon Kings is to build complete sequences down by alternating color on the tableau.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Initially containing a custom layout.
- The tableaus build down by alternating color. Tableaus may build around-the-corner (a King may move onto an Ace).
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 9♦ and the 8♥ may move onto the 9♣. Starting with the 3♠ the following sequence may build on top 2♦ A♣ K♥ Q♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build with no restriction on their rank, suit or color.
- A King may move to an empty tableau.