Tuxedo is an open game with all 52 cards dealt at the beginning of play with eight cards dealt to each of the first three tableaus and six to each of the remaining. Seven cell spaces exist to hold single cards at any time, with the goal being to build up the four foundations by suit starting with an Ace and ending with a King.
How to win
Move all cards to the four foundations
- The tableaus are built down by suit
- A King may be moved to an empty tableau
- An Ace may be moved to an empty foundation
- The foundations are built up by suit
- Any card may be moved to an empty cell