Thieves of Egypt Solitaire
Thieves of Egypt is played with two standard decks (104 cards). The objective is to build the eight foundations up by the same suit.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Good
Win about 1 in 2 games (55%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 3♠ may move onto the 2♠ and the 3♦ may move onto the 2♦. Starting with the 3♣ the following sequence can build on top 4♣ 5♣ 6♣ 7♣.
- There are ten tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♦ and the 10♥ may move onto the J♣. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♦ 7♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is movable.
There is one game with similar play style to Thieves of Egypt: