Suits Up Solitaire
Suits Up is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are four tableaus that contain one cards each.
Odds of winning: Very High
Almost every game is winnable (99%).
Skill Level: Mostly Luck
Winning is mostly determined by luck. A small amount of skill is involved.
How to Play Suits Up
Pair cards with any rank and by the same suit. Stock deals one to each tableau.
In Suits Up the goal is to discard cards by pairing cards together. You win when there are no more cards remaining to pair.
- There are four tableaus.
- Initially containing one card face up in each tableau.
- Pair cards regardless of rank and by the same suit.
- For example the 5♣ may move onto the 8♣ and the 7♥ may move onto the 9♥.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the tableaus remain empty until more cards move from the stock.
- The stock deals one card face up to each tableau when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible. Once on the tableau, cards remain until used in a valid move.