Spidercells is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game).
How to Play Spidercells
Build tableaus down by alternating color. Move sequences built down by alternating color together. Fill empty tableaus with valid sequences.
The goal of Spidercells is to build complete sequences down by alternating color on the tableau.
- There are four cells.
- The cells are initially empty.
- The top card is movable.
- Any single card may move to an empty cell.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Initially containing fifty-two cards face up in the tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating color.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♦ and the 5♥ may move onto the 6♣. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence may build on top 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color may move together as a group.
- Any card or valid sequence of cards may move together to fill an empty tableau.
There is one game with similar play style to Spidercells:
- Muse - Adds four foundations. Win by moving all to the foundations. There are nine tableaus. Initially containing a Klondike layout with all cards face up. There are seven cells.