Simon Says Solitaire
Simon Says is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game).
How to Play Simon Says
Build tableaus down regardless of suit and wrap around on Aces. Moves sequences built down by the same suit together. Fill empty tableaus with valid sequences.
The goal of Simon Says is to build complete sequences down by the same suit on the tableau.
- There are two cells.
- The cells are initially empty.
- The top card is movable.
- Any single card may move to an empty cell.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Initially containing fifty-two cards face up in the tableau.
- The tableaus build down regardless of suit. Tableaus may build around-the-corner (a King may move onto an Ace).
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♠, 10♥, 10♣ and 10♦. Starting with the 3♠ the following sequence may build on top 2♦ A♠ K♣ Q♥.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit wrapping around from Ace to King may move together as a group.
- Any card or valid sequence of cards may move together to fill an empty tableau.