Queenie is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). The objective is to build the four foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very High
Almost every game is winnable (98%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Queenie
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♠ the following sequence can build on top 6♠ 7♠ 8♠ 9♠.
- Cards on the foundation may be moved.
- There are seven tableaus.
- A King may move to an empty tableau. No other cards may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 6♦ and the 5♥ may move onto the 6♣. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence can build on top 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build (no restriction on rank, suit or color).
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.
There is one game with similar play style to Queenie: