Pile Up Solitaire
Pile Up is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game). The tableau starts empty.
How to Play Pile Up
Build tableaus with equal rank regardless of suit. Move sequences built with equal rank regardless of suit together. Fill empty tableaus with valid sequences.
The goal of Pile Up is to build complete sequences with equal rank regardless of suit on the tableau.
- There are fifteen tableaus.
- Initially containing a custom layout.
- The tableaus build with equal rank regardless of suit.
- For example the 3♠ may move onto the 3♥, 3♣ or the 3♦.
- Sequences of cards built with equal rank regardless of suit may move together as a group.
- Any card or valid sequence of cards may move together to fill an empty tableau.
- The tableaus may hold no more than four cards.