Panther Creek Solitaire
Panther Creek is played with four standard decks (208 cards). There are twelve tableaus that contain twelve cards each. The objective is to move all cards to the one foundations by building them up or down regardless of suit.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 10 games (10%).
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Panther Creek
Build foundation up or down regardless of suit. Fill empty foundation with any card. No building on the tableau. Stock deals one to foundation.
The goal of Panther Creek is to move all cards off the tableau.
- There is one foundation.
- The foundation is initially empty.
- The foundation build up or down regardless of suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♥ or the 6♣. Starting with the 5♥ the following sequence may build on top 6♠ 7♠ 6♦ 5♣.
- Any single card may move to an empty foundation.
- There are twelve tableaus.
- Initially containing twelve cards face up in each tableau.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the tableaus remain empty.
- The stock deals one card face up to the foundation when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible. Once on the foundation, cards remain until used in a valid move.