One234 is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game). There are eight tableaus that contain six cards each. The objective is to move all cards to the four foundations by building them n-higher than previous stack regardless of suit.
How to Play One234
Build foundations n-higher than previous stack regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings. No building on the tableau.
The goal of One234 is to move all cards to the foundation piles. You achieve this by building each foundation up by one rank higher than the last. You win when the four foundations each contain a complete sequence of thirteen cards.
- There are four foundations.
- Initially containing one card face up in each foundation.
- The foundations build n-higher than previous stack regardless of suit. Foundations may build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the first stack builds up by one (Ace, Two, Three) the second by two (Four, Six, Eight) the third by threes (Six, Nine, Queen) and the fourth by fours (Four, Eight, Queen).
- There are eight tableaus.
- Initially containing six cards face up in each tableau.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the tableaus remain empty.