Millie is played with two standard decks (104 cards). There are eight tableaus that contain one cards each. The objective is to build the eight foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 7 games (15%).
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Millie
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♠ the following sequence can build on top 6♠ 7♠ 8♠ 9♠.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♦ and the 6♥ may move onto the 7♣. Starting with the 6♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♦ 3♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped.